What information is collected?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Activity and usage patterns, IP addresses, referring URLs, etc.
How is information collected?
Search engines, browsers, and social media may collect information. You provide most of the information through your use of the website.
- registering, subscribing to an article, or sending an email
- commenting, liking, or sharing content posted on the website
- viewing or using the website
- adjusting the cookie setting in your browser
- commenting on an article published on this website
- contacting me by phone, instant messaging, or email
How is your information used?
- respond to your requests for information
- send emails or call you regarding appointments scheduled, invoices, documents, etc.
- evaluate the effectiveness of on- and offline marketing
- monitor website traffic, search engine ranking, etc.
- consult with third parties, only by your written consent, to protect the safety, or as required by law.
- process credit or debit card payments for services
How is your information stored?
- SSL protocols protect any information you submit on this website. When the web server receives this information, it stores it in a secure database.
- This database also stores IP addresses, user names, passwords (encrypted), and website traffic patterns.
- When you contact me to request information about my services, that information is stored on a different database made to store health and medical information. The encryption and security level is much higher and even protects the content of real-time video conferencing. You can learn more about this at my Client Portal.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect Internet traffic patterns and visitor behaviors. When you visit telEspera.com, cookies automatically collect information such as your IP address, location (if you have location services turned on), pages visited, and how long you stayed on the site.
How are cookies used?
Cookies improve your experience on the website by:
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use the website
- Understanding how you found the website
What types of cookies are used?
Functional cookies recognize you on the website and remember your previously selected preferences, such as the language you prefer and your location.
Advertising cookies collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. telEspera.com does not utilize third-party advertising.
How can you manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. As a result, some of the website features may not function.
What about external websites?
How often is this policy reviewed?
How can you contact me?
What are your privacy rights?
You may opt in or opt out of receiving notifications (email, phone calls, SMS texts, instant messages, or written material) and may change your selection at any time. You have the right at any time to stop telEspera.com from contacting you for any reason or giving your information to anyone else. Please note that if you are an active client and choose to exercise these rights, doing so may jeopardize your ongoing therapy. Please discuss your options with me.
You have the right to…
- access to your personal information upon request (fees may apply)
- correction and/or completion of inaccurate/incomplete information
- removal or deletion of your personal information
- restrict the processing of your personal information, where possible
- object to the processing of your personal information
- transfer your personal information to you or a third party
- receive a response to your request within 30 days
Ask Your Question